Wednesday, July 21

My LOVE story

Here da stOry begins.. *chewah~ da mcm stOrybooks plak* 
KtOrg mule in tOuch On February 5 at 9:o6pm, time 2 D bru mule na kawan2 ngan si weng ni.. Yeah die shgt "weng"(masuk air) actually.. (Ni Our 1st wall pOst ta pakse kOrg read pun ;p)
Things abOut him
♥ Kenape mesty "Raja Haziq Syazwan"? Well.. Hez my GREATEST dearest hubby I ever had.. The mOst SUPERB persOn i ever met && hez better than Other guys cOz hez da BEST bOyfie in my life.. Hez sO SPECIAL..

♥ I'm really really in luv wif him.. D pun tataw camne bleh teramat sanad fell fer him.. He always makes me smile.. Actually D cam still mimpi cOz i have him nOw.. D pun nOt sure kenape die? Rase cam die ni ade kuasa vetO kot.. Yg bleh bt D shgt cair ngan die ;p Ta penah terpk pun kOt na dpt sumOne yg shgt2 sayang D cam die.. ajaja~

♥ Die shgt suke wiki n BORDERS.. Die shgt attracted ngan PURPLE..

♥ I lOve da way he lOves me.. U make me feel very special sayang.. I only need him fer da rest Of my life.. I can swear dat! :) He is very understanding, caring, rOmantic && he is very special.. Never ask why i chose him , JUST ACCEPT that i've chOsen H.I.M and i will always luv HIM fer da rest Of my Life. FULLSTOP!
 I will always luv HIM, miss HIM, want HIM && need HIM until my last breathe~
HE'S my DRUGS && Im ADDICTED tO him ;)

TILL DEATH DO US APART!
InsyaAllah.. Amin~ :)

No comments: