Sunday, August 22

Happy 1st mOnth Anniversary :)

Yeah~ Macam ta pecaye aite?



Baru je a mOnth D dgn die but D rase cam BERABAD da D ngan die..
All i need nOw is MY Raja Haziq Syazwan!
He is very understanding, caring, rOmantic && he is very special..
Psstt suddenly D tingat die ade tanye D lastnite..
Why D chOse him?
Sayang..
"Never ask why i chose u syg, JUST ACCEPT that i've chOsen Y.O.U and i will always luv u fer da rest Of my Life syg!"


I luv him fOr being 'him' and the way you make me FEEL when i'm wif YOU my dear ;)
Happy 1st MONTH anniversary sayang~ :) 
I will always luv YOU, miss YOU, want YOU && need YOU until my last breathe sayang~
YOU'RE my DRUGS && Im ADDICTED tO u my dear ;)
TILL DEATH DO US APART! InsyaAllah.. Amin~ :)


Psstt.. On Our 1st mOnth anniversary i eat WASABI bagai~ 
sO Our 2nd mOnth ann plish eat durian fer me? jk jk~
nO durian bagai PLISH? ;p anytink fer u MY DEAR! :)




No comments: